Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day2

DAY 2

Drink 8oz. of water. Have a glass of water by your bedside to sip right as you wake up.

Mini workout: 1 minute of standing jumps. While taking deep, cleansing breaths lightly jump up and down. I do this quick, energizing exercise throughout the day when I start to feel like a sloth. 

      * for real!


Breakfast: 1 cup of steel cut oats with 1/4 cup of blueberries and handful of strawberries. I totally spaced picking up more eggs this weekend, so I will be going to the store today. For now... I am eating oatmeal. 
  *for  Paleo friendly recipe ideas visit Rachel's blog: Paleo diet recipes.

Drink: 8oz water

Snack 1/2 of an avocado with salt and pepper. 

Drink 16oz of water before lunchtime. This is flushing out your fast food, sugar, salt eating body!

Lunch 1/2 of an avocado and 1/2 of an pear.  8oz of water. 1 cup of fajita mixy mix
            Chicken, red pepper, green pepper, and onion. Cook chicken in EVOO and then mix in favorite Mexican seasonings with the veggies and sautee! 
     *I made enough from last night to have for lunch today. I think it really helps to have healthy options for meals ready to eat or just quick to make. Take time to do some food prep! Have carrot sticks, celery bars, avocados, nuts, olives, or fresh fruit washed and easy to grab when you start to get snacky for naughty treats :]

Don't get discouraged! Try this for a: Smile
        
DRINK UP!! 8oz of water= 1 cup. 

Drink 8oz water

Snack 1 cup of almond milk 
Dinner 2 eggs cooked with 1tsp EVOO, black pepper, and 1/4 cup spinach, and 2 slices of delicious bacon 
Drink 16oz of water before bed. Are you becoming best friends with the bedroom yet? haha I am!! 
        
WOD (workout of the day): Yoga (streches out your back and abs from yesterday) and butt lift routine (yea!). Find it here: Yoga and butt lift exercise
        *I did this workout after a 45min walk with my baby in the morning after eating a Larabar and half of a peach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment