Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 4

Good Morning! We are more than halfway through the first week. YEA! 

I am feeling less sluggish and more alive. I think something good is happening :] However, I have noticed my baby is getting a bit more fussy before bed, so I think my milk production has gone down. I am going to scale back on water intake and each more frequently to keep my baby happy. 

Cora is 9 1/2 months old and look at all she can do: 
-Crawl
-Starting to say Mama
-Pull herself up onto anything and everything
-Turn on lights
-Sideways walk while holding onto something 
-Popped out her two front, top teeth. Now she has a total of four!
-Eats "real" food. 
-Loves to feed herself and drink from a big cup
-Mimics when we blow raspberries at her
-Claps her hands
-Turns the page of the book when being read to 
She's taking over the (our) world!! 

Drink 8oz. of water. Have a glass of water by your bedside to drink right as you wake up.

Mini workout 10 pushups and 10 tricep dips. Repeat twice more throughout the day!


Breakfast 1 cup of  oatmeal with fresh fruit. This is not on the Paleo diet, but I have decided to go back to eating a little oatmeal every other morning.
  *for  Paleo friendly recipe ideas visit Rachel's blog: Paleo diet recipes.

Drink: 8oz water 

Snack One peach

Drink 8oz (normally, this would be 16 oz. but I am nursing) of water before lunchtime. This is flushing out your fast food, sugar, salt eating body!

Lunch Rice bowl: (once again.. not on Paleo diet, but I am switching things around a bit to help with nursing my baby)
      Brown rice, veggies- cucumbers, carrots, celery, and broccoli, chicken all tossed in a Jamaican jerk sauce. 
     *I made enough from last night to have for lunch today. I think it really helps to have healthy options for meals ready to eat or just quick to make. Take time to do some food prep! Have carrot sticks, celery bars, avocados, nuts, olives, or fresh fruit washed and easy to grab when you start to get snacky for naughty treats :]

DRINK UP!! 8oz of water= 1 cup. 

Drink 8oz water

Dinner Herb chicken with rice and a green salad. 

Drink 8oz (normally, this would be 16 oz. but I am nursing) of water before bed. 
        
WOD (workout of the day): .Yoga and butt lift routine!  I also went for an hour walk in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment