- Sits in highchair and loves to eat! She is especially fond of fruit and cheerios or whatever I have on my plate.
- Says,"Yeah"... well, that is what it sounds like and she is always happy, so it fits.
- Army crawls all over the house! When I leave the room she complains until she has slithered in and can see me again. This motivates me to keep a cleaner house b/c every time I pick her up she after her "crawling" adventures she is soo dusty...
- Has two bottom teeth and uses them well, which is good and bad.
- Loves her Dad! Every time he calls from work she sees his picture and hears his voice... she goes crazy.
- Enjoys socializing so long as I am close by.
- Loves books. She will climb over anything to get to a book, so we set up obstacle courses (out of pillows) for her to get to them.
- Very self-obsessed. She can sit in front of a mirror for ages.
- Sleeps for 11hrs at night and naps twice a day... It's a beautiful thing.
- Laughs loudly when being tickled on her neck and stomache.
- Sings along with songs in the car, at church, or with mom in the house.
-Intensely curious about the world around her. She can focus on a shoelace or follow a bird hopping around.
Aw she is adorable! When they start crawling you realize how dirty your house is haha!
ReplyDelete