I would like you to meet my sister. She is pretty awesome and yesterday she turned 18!
Introducing: HAYLEE DAWN HANSEN
Haylee is the best sister a girl could ask for. She is sweet, thoughtful, and really funny. I have always looked up to Haylee because of her quiet confidence and great sense of humor. If you happen to get the chance to become her friend you are one lucky person. Haylee is constantly doing something kind for those she loves or just really likes. I am so grateful to have her in my life.
Another thing you should know about Haylee is that she is incredible with kids. She is easily the favorite Aunt! Haylee is patient with our nieces' requests for piggy back rides or toe-nail painting. Cora is already practicing her cheers to follow in her Auntie's footsteps ;)
We love you Haylee; especially Howard.. look at that excitement.


Hey! I finally got this to take my comment :) I love this sweet tribute. You are a very thoughtful big sister. I love you all.
ReplyDeleteOk please keep the posts coming as I do read them...several times ;) Let's see if this comment will stick.
Love,
Me