Thursday, July 18, 2013

Capitol Reef

On the second day that we were at the cabin we took a day trip to Capitol Reef.
I would come to this spot with my family as a little girl for camping trips. We would set-up camp in Fruita in the middle of apricot orchards, right across the street from the most amazing red rock hike. This place holds some of my favorite vacation memories. I am glad I got to go back and share it with Howard and Cora. 




 I am so lucky that my kids have some of the greatest Aunts and Uncles. Ryan is the sweetest Dad to Avery and fuels her quirky sense of humor. Haylee has the most patience and always helps entertain her nieces.
Taryn has the kindest heart and is so thoughtful. 
Uncle Brady is caring and inspiring. 

Fruita has some awesome watering holes. This spot sinks down at least 8 feet and the water is always nice and cool; which is so refreshing after a long day of hiking.

Gangs all here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment