Howard is an amazing Dad. I knew he loved kids and was really cute with them, but seeing him with his own baby opens my eyes to a whole new side of him that I am loving getting to know. He is such a caring, sweet Father.
I am so grateful for the good Fathers in my life! I was raised by an incredible, hard-working, kind Dad and when I got married I discovered I had a funny, thoughtful Father-in-law. I couldn't ask for better Grandpas for Miss Cora. We are lucky gals to have so many awesome men around :]
On the 21st of this month Howard celebrated his 29th Birthday:
After unwrapping his grill, pop-up canopy, and plastic playing cards (Cora's idea) we took off to join our family at Joe's Bar-B-Que. All of Howard's siblings and their spouses (minus Nick and Brad/ Whit) came along with Nana and Papa. It was a lot of fun to have everybody out on the town.
End note:
Cora is very wiggly
No comments:
Post a Comment