Thursday, June 27, 2013

Counting sheep

Oh my Cora, 


             I am listening to you cry in the other room, while I am eating my breakfast because I am starving and you have woken up early... again. I keep going in to resettle you, but you are a fighter and won't give it up. We are leaving for a family trip in 2 days and you have decided to change around your sleeping schedule to waking up in the middle of the night at least once, if not twice, and you have also decided to wake up very early from your morning nap and not go back to sleep. All of this results in producing a cranky, tired baby mom. Do you think we could work on getting back to how things use to be? You would sleep from 9pm to 7am and take two really good long naps during the day. That was awesome.

Thanks and I love you lots,

Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment