Thursday, June 13, 2013

My 6mth old

Cora is usually a really good nap taker. This week, however, not so much. I couldn't figure it out! Then, this morning as she woke up an hour early from her nap I was rocking her and the thought came to me,"Check her bottom gums". Sure enough my little 6mth old was cutting her first tooth! I was so excited I picked her up and danced around the room; which caused her to start crying b/c she was still tired. haha :]  I am so happy to see this tiny tooth head peeking out. It is pretty neat AND it explains the crankiness. Relief. 

Other Cora updates
- She mimics singing with her baby babble (so cute!). 
- Rolls across the room. 
- Inches forwards and backwards to reach her toys or mom/dad. 
- Eats pureed chicken, squash, banana, and apple.
- Loves to be tickled. 
- Enjoys being outside and playing in the pool. 
- Sits in tripod position for about 30 secs then keels over. 
- Flirts with everyone in sight if being held by mom/dad. 
- Cries when left alone with new people... dang. 

1 comment:

  1. Wonder baby doll! She is so beautiful and pleasant to boot. Love, love, love her and her momma and her dad!
    Come see us...oh you are!!

    Love, gma Debi

    ReplyDelete