Monday, May 21, 2012

Fresh start


Hello new city!! Howard and I have been so lucky to live in many different cities. We have enjoyed exploring new areas and getting to know the community. So here we are again discovering a new place! It is so fun :] We love this beautiful area for all of it's outdoorsy opportunities. The Deschutes river is basically around the corner from us and we love going there to canoe on it, walk by it or just sit on the riverbank. 


Howard and I are finally getting settled into our new routines here. I have started up a traveling hair salon called Wanderlust :] With Howard's  support and help I have had fliers/menus drawn up for the services I will offer and my first month was a success! Howard is transitioning from doing labor jobs his whole life to now wearing a button-up and slacks to work. It was kind of tough at the beginning to not be busy all work day for him, but he is really liking his new job. His new position deals a lot with human anatomy, so he is doing a lot of studying (his favorite past-time ;)! I just have to say that I am really proud of all his accomplishments of late. Howard graduated with a Bachelor's degree from BYU in Genetics and Bio-technology with a minor in Business this April. He has also landed an incredibly sweet job right out of college and has kept his sense of humor through it all! I love my husband so much and I am glad we're together in this crazy/ wonderful life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment