I never thought I would get to say this: Howard and I are moving to OREGON!! It was confirmed on Friday when Howard got a call from his future employer, Pacific Medical. I put in my two weeks notice and we will be leaving the day before I turn 24 :]
Howard was offered a position on Pacific Medical's sales team. We found out about this job opportunity two months into the school semester. Howard knew if he was to have a chance at snagging this job we were going to have to take a trip up to Oregon so he could interview with Pacific Medical face-to-face. He took on his school load with such dedication and efficiency that I have never seen before! I guess when there is a carrot put in front of your nose you get moving :] All I can say is that all that hard work has really paid off. I am so proud of Howard!
It is a bittersweet move. We are so excited to be moving close to our Oregon family, but we are so sad to be a 2 day drive away from our Arizona fam. We are also leaving behind some really close friends. All new beginnings have their good aspects and some hard ones. Above all we are looking forward to kicking our feet up in one place for awhile. I feel like I haven't stopped packing boxes to move since I left my parents house when I was 18 :]

WE ARE SOOOO EXCITED AND SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!! You have hung in there and now can hopefully "land" for awhile and reap some benefits of HARD work!!! Love you both and can't wait to have you here!
ReplyDeleteLove, The Oregons Hansens ;)
So proud of you guys and can't wait to have you close by! Love ya - Dad
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I can't wait to see what adventures are in store for the two of you! What an exciting time!
ReplyDelete