Thursday, January 19, 2012

UTAH

You guys guessed it! We're back in Happy Valley :] Howard is wrapping up his last semester at BYU, while working on campus with his old crew (refinishing floors). He has a lot of motivation and a good sense of humor, so I do believe this will be a successful trip back to Utah. 


I have transferred to the JCPenney in Provo and started a part-time job at Cirque Lodge as a receptionist! I love working at Cirque and I am enjoying getting to know all the characters that surround me there. 


Howard and I have had many fun visitors since we have been here in Utah. Starting with a long lost friend, Michelle, from Hawaii! We got to meet her cute little sun baby Alayna and I even got to give Alayna her first baby hair cut :] One night we went to the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. The museum held more interest for Howard than it did for the little kids :] We had a really great time getting out and exploring the past. 


Our second visitor was my sweet MOM! It was so awesome to have her out here to help me get settled in. We enjoyed some Avery time (and we got to see Steph!). Avery is growing into her silly personality and expressing her curious side. I am glad to be closer to her! Howard and I had a great time goofing around with my mom. We stayed up late playing games, watching movies, and making smoothies (with my new magic bullet- I am in love). I was sad to see her go today, but I know we have kept her hostage for too long. Everyone back in Oregon was crying without her. 





It has been really cool to be back close to the mountains. I forgot how much I love being here! 
(ok.. the wall kind of looks like diarrhea. 
It's brown with ol.green spot randomly smeared. 
Just bad. Real bad.) 
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment