Saturday, January 7, 2012

Change of space

I decided to play a game of: Guess where we are living now?! Here are some clues... 
1) I woke up this morning to see a beautiful, crisp white scenery. 
2)When I go to Wal-Mart (or any grocery store) instead of being surrounded by 65+ citizens on their motorized carts I am swamped by the over-excited/ambitious energy of freshman students. 
3) In the mornings I get out of bed and I have to immediately pull on a scarf, sweater, socks, and my slippers before opening the bedroom door. We have had our heat off until two days ago and we were heating our house room by room with une petite space heater.

Can anyone guess?

4 comments:

  1. Pick me, pick me! I know! I'll give other people a chance to guess though :) Your clues were perfect! Hope you guys are getting settled and keeping each other warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I am going to guess Hawaiiiiii? I better come visit and see where exactly where you guys are!

    Love Deborah Deeeee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welllllllll, there's no snow in washington, so i'm guessing they don't have any in oregon either............that eliminates those two places.........do your nose hairs freeze when you walk outside? if yes, you are in rexburg. if no, then utah: happy valley.

    tell me!! tell me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha You guys are so smart and awesome! I am back in good 'ol Utah

    ReplyDelete