Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I love being back in Utah and in a family community. When I drive around I get a kick out of the stick figure families on the back of cars. They look like this:
The family takes up the entire back end of the car window and as you can see(with the baby) they have not stopped the reproducing. So, I imagine that soon the little family will be wrapping itself around the side of the car. Love it.  

1 comment:

  1. Great post...and challenge to think. I love it to keep in touch with people that otherwise I probably wouldn't ever see or hear from in this life. I also love exploring for ideas for my art!
    I do feel the draw and pull of it all and think it is a great time waster at times when I let it.
    Love, Debi/ Mom

    ReplyDelete