Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bonjour!

On Valentine's Day Howard and I spent the afternoon lying in each other arms, feeding each other chocolate dipped strawberries and whispering nothing into each others ears... OK not really.

Howard and I don't typically celebrate Valentine's Day beyond a lovely gift exchange. I will have to say that he won this year by surprising me with this: 

 I found the ladybug on the kitchen table with a wonderful card that said, "Love is not having to apologize when you fart". It was once again confirmed to me that I have found my die-hard romantic and I would never be in want of a thoughtful gesture.  

Want to know the gift I got him?

Yes, indeed it is a LEGO keychain; which I stuck into his plate of rice during the prayer over our "fluorescent-lit" Valentine's dinner. I know. You are pushing back the tears of how incredibly delicious our day's story has been. 

To Continue... 


3 comments:

  1. I am laughing!!! You guys are so funny. Nice card Howard! Well our night was MUCH more exciting.......we got take-out and snuggled and watched the Bachelor! Pathetic I know. It was so fun to have you two visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our night tops them all! Brady sent me an edible bouquet, and I ate the entire thing, alone, while he was at work all night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this made me laugh so hard, danee! thanks!! :)
    we had 5 guys burgers with my sister and her hubby and ALL of our kids......that has to rate somewhere! LOL!

    ReplyDelete