Monday, February 21, 2011

Old Sac

This weekend Howard and I slipped away from Provo and stepped back in time to Old Sacramento:


I was working a three-day trip and Howard joined me on the last day/night to visit this unique part of California's capitol. It was so fun to have him on my flight will I was working. We kept sneaking looks at each other and grinning like third-graders. It was awesome to get away together! 
Once we arrived to our beautiful hotel we went out with my flight crew to explore the historic downtown. We saw a western show-down, dramatized by grumpy old men straight from a Spaghetti western. For dinner we stopped at Joe's Crab Shack, where we once again gave seafood a try (the first time was on our honeymoon... not a good turnout). Come to find out we still don't like it :] 

The highlight was when we got to dress-up: 

Whoops! Wrong picture. This was me at my first hunt.

 Here's a picture of Howard and I at Old Sacramento, just trying to fit in:

Alright, I will post some real pictures soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment