Thursday, December 3, 2009

ta-da!













We're done!! Whoop-di-whoot :] After 2 weeks of re-modeling, cleaning, and moving Howard and I have settled into our new Attic apt.



















Although we are only 7 mins away from our old place moving has brought out a whole new side of this city. With plywood and trailers as lawn decorations Howard and I are looking for plastic flamingos to complete the neighborhood  ensemble ;)



Howard continues to use his spare time to make our apt. a beautiful home. I have really enjoyed working on this project with him! Funny how these little things bring us closer :)

3 comments:

  1. It looks so good, and I love the colors! I love doing fun projects with my husband too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really awesome you two!!! Wow, you have done so much. No wonder you are both "pooped".
    Now enjoy the holidays and the fruits of your labors :)
    We loved being with you over Thanksgiving.
    Love, the Bend parentals and sib :)

    ReplyDelete