Monday, November 23, 2009

On the move.




Howard and I have been running around like the Keebler elves remodeling our new apartment! After the second week of painting, moving, sanding... the novelty of renovating a place together soon lost it's shine. However, it didn't prevent us from making some good memories together :]

 
Pictures are coming shortly... But don't hold your breath.





we're almost done!


3 comments:

  1. okay Danee and Howard...you two are amazing! I cannot believe you have gotten that much done. We can't wait to see the apartment but more importantly...TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving. We love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow post the pics already !! The suspense is killing me :) SOOOOO excited for Christmas! Love ya Both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to see it! We want to stop by this weekend if possible.

    Thanks so so much for watching Olivia for us for a second! Those dental hygienists keep me on a short leash and I needed my lab coat. I really appreciate your help!

    ReplyDelete