Yesterday Howard and I celebrated our 6mth anniversary!
We went out last night to SHOGA (a sushi bar). It was our first time there and we will definitely be going back :]
This morning I woke up with a cold and found Howard curled up on the couch still nursing his own cold. We made quite the pair. I had laid out a card on top of a photo album I had just finished putting together last night for him to find in the morning.
Howard said that he was going to have to get me something later. I told him I just wanted a card. I went into the kitchen to grab a drink and right on the counter there was a beautiful bouquet, a card, and a CD I had been craving :] It caught me so off guard I lost my breathe and b/c of my cold I starting coughing. Howard had to come in to see what was the matter.
The rest of the day was full of pampering. He cooked me breakfast, took me to the movies, and ended the day by giving me an awesome back massage :) I am pretty sure I have the sweetest husband around. Howard hardly gives himself credit for being a romantic, but he's not fooling anybody.
Way to go Howard :) You caught yourself a good one! Happy 6 month anniversary!
ReplyDeletewow ...what a perfect day! Ok, other then the colds.
ReplyDeleteThat is so wonderful that you were able to surprise each other. That is what makes life fun huh?
Howard you are a great hubby and son-in-law and Danee you are a keeper both as our daughter and his wife.
Love you both so much!!!
Mommmmmmmm
How fun! You both are so sweet. It's the little things that make a marriage happy, huh? Oh, I love your renovations to your apartment! The paint colors are great! I remember the first apartment Bruce and I lived in was just behind the hospital there in Provo. It had blue paint on the walls and coral pink countertops. It was a keeper....or something like that :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Glad you had a fun day! Had NO idea you guys moved. Your place looks SO cute. Love the color on the wall and your christmas tree. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. XOXO
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 months!! You guys are SO cute and sweet!! Don't ever let that fade... it's what makes marriage so much fun! Love you both!
ReplyDelete