Cora's inner Rodeo Queen comes out when she is playing with her giraffe.
Cora needed a few warm shirts for Az fall time and this is the shirt Howard picked out for her.
We love going on morning walks to the park. Cora really likes to play in sand.
Her hair is getting sooo long. I cut the back all the time to keep it from turning into baby mullet.
Cora insists on feeding herself! I am grateful for her independence, but it does make it tricky to get her full. Most of her food lands everywhere but in her mouth.
Cora has a total of 6 teeth! She never lets me look at them, so getting a picture was difficult. Very difficult.
Look at that cheeseburger!
When Howard comes home from work he lays out on our nice shag rug, then Cora crawls over and uses him as jungle gym. This is actually how she learned to stand on her own!
I love her more and more each day.
That was better then CHRISTMAS!!! I love you so much Danee :) Thanks for being such a wonderful momma to our special Cora June. Avery and I are having such fun here. We are getting the house all ready for some special visitors!!!
ReplyDeleteKiss Cora and give your big lug and hug from me :)