Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A trip home: Part 2

Springtime in Bend
Going downtown was one of my favorite things to do this trip. The weather was perfect so we could enjoyed sitting on blanket in the park all afternoon. 



Bend Burger has THE jusiest, most delicious burgers in the Northwest :)I love Cora's expression. Serious business.

View from Pilot Butte of Bend.Lunch date with my Dad! We went to his work afterwards and he had a great time showing off his newest granddaughter. 

I got to visit my good friends, Jane and David Ray. They had just welcomed a sweet, baby boy into their home. 

Ryan and my Dad went on a roadtrip to Utah to get Ryan set-up in a new apartment, so Ryan could start school!! Wahoo :] Go Ryan! 
While the boys were gone, the ladies went for a soak. 


It was so beautiful and compeletly relaxing, until some old guys came in and started doing yoga in the pool...

Cora fell in love with her Aunt Haylee. They have been buddies from the womb... Well, that is what Haylee claims. She did spend a  lot of time talking to my belly. 
Looking at her cute Aunt. In love!

Seriously, who wouldn't adore this face?

 
End note: Cora figured out how to hold onto her toes this trip!! I have been waiting for her to do this since she was born ;) I think it is really cute! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures of the beautiful Pacific Northwest! I miss it up there, it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!!! Commmmmeeeeee back :) We love all 3 of you darling AZ Hansens so much

    ReplyDelete