and yes those oreos were my breakfast.
Some days all I can do to get by is put on deodorant and snag a granola bar in between taking care of baby and doing some laundry. I wrote a To-Do list and it looks so manageable up there on my board! It is oh so satisfying to cross off the little buggers when a task is completed.
Tackling this (beautiful) life one day at a time.


Ahhh sis...it is tough! Remember Cora and all the time you spend with her is so fleeting and precious. Also, it is a good idea to make a "I did list" rather then "to do" during this hectic time. Write down every little speck of things that you were able to accomplish and wow, you will be surprised!
ReplyDeleteThe world will tell you you are not busy or doing important work but REMEMBER you ARE!!!! We love you guys so much!!!
Samuel started teething at 4 months! Once we figured that out and got him some teething tablets and baby oragel (and occasionally tylenol) life was so much more manageable! But don't feel bad about a mess. It happens to all of us!
ReplyDelete