Yes. We have moved again. This time it was due to our landlord needing our place for her brother that is moving into town. Nice move lady... kick a family out with a two-month old is really not going to help your Karma ;) Oh well. Moving always presents new adventures and experiences.
I have never "set-up" house with a baby before and let me tell you... it takes a million times longer to get things put away and lookin' good. I am just so thankful my parents were around to help move and put things away. It really gave me a good head start!
Howard and I both love this new apartment. It feels more "homey". All the walls are painted this warm, welcoming yellow and there is wood floor through-out the whole place. Oh! And I love having a separate washer/dryer room.
Howard fixed up the backyard and all three of us spend a lot of time soaking up the Az sun in our little oasis.
Still working on her room... There is a ton of space!! Look at her old man mullet in this picture. The "Back-to-sleep" program does not give babies the cutest hair-dos.
Cora is 4 months old today!!
Precious pictures!! You will be so glad that you are able to record all of this easily! Yes, everything is 100 times slower with kids around but a whole lot more enjoyable :)
ReplyDeleteWe are glad we could be there to help out and see your new "digs"
Mom Hansen haha...Mom Debi Hansen