Friday, July 13, 2012

The unveiling...

I got to find out the baby's gender this week!! My family took me out to Red Robin to reveal the secret. I had a frilly dress and a pink, silk blanket wrapped up with the ultrasound pictures for them to open. 
Haylee was very surprised! She was so sure it was going to be a boy :]

The happy Grandparents got a first glimpse at their 4th granddaughter!! I  was surprised at how in-depth the ultrasound was! It took a good hour for the tech to get all the glamour shots of Miss X.  The tech said that the baby was very active and I had to keep switching positions to get a good look at her.  It was so incredible to see this little creation dancing around with her tiny arms and legs. The baby is healthy and growing right on schedule!

It was so great to get to be around my family for this exciting day! They made me (and I am sure the baby) feel very special. How lucky I am to be surrounded and supported by wonderful family. Thank you to my Oregon, Texas, and Arizona fam for all your love!


1 comment:

  1. Yipeeeee and Yahooooo!!! We are so excited to meet our new little pink sweetheart! Congrats Danee and Howard :)
    Love, Gma and Gpa Hansen

    ReplyDelete