o, man!! i just got my hair cut....... dang it! :) c-ya in 6 wks? will is gonna LOVE that i have to go to AZ to get my hair done. o well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. LOL! seriously, though, you're so cute, and i'm sure you're awesome at doing hair! congrats! YAY!
Okay...I will make an appt. for the Oregon gang and buzz right down. Ohhh, I sure wish! Best of luck, this will be great. Penny's will be glad to have wonderful you!
o, man!! i just got my hair cut....... dang it! :) c-ya in 6 wks? will is gonna LOVE that i have to go to AZ to get my hair done. o well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. LOL! seriously, though, you're so cute, and i'm sure you're awesome at doing hair! congrats! YAY!
ReplyDeleteOkay...I will make an appt. for the Oregon gang and buzz right down.
ReplyDeleteOhhh, I sure wish!
Best of luck, this will be great. Penny's will be glad to have wonderful you!
Love you and Howard!
Love, mom