Saturday, May 28, 2011

Our own place!

Howard and I found our own, new place in Arizona!! Since we moved back to Howard's home town we were using his parent's house as our landing pad. They have been so patient with us as we settled in and started our hunt! We have really enjoyed being their roommates. We had a lot of late night talks, movie nights, Wii parties... I am so glad I had the chance to get to know his parents better. Luckily, we only live 10 mins away from them.

It took us a good 3wks. to find our new home. Let me tell you - it was well worth the wait.

 Our new home is in a small condo community with a nice, BIG pool, hot tub and an outdoor grill. What more could we ask for? ;] It is a 2bd/2bath condo with a one car garage, which Howard is very excited about. I love the new kitchen with tiled counter tops and a ginormous fridge! haha  It's so big we can't open the door wide enough to pull out the bottom fridge to clean it(any tips to get this cleaned??). Howard and I sold all our furniture to move out here. Right now all we have is a mattress and a coffee table that we just picked. So, we are using our camping table and chairs in the dining area and we just lounge on sweaters in the living room :] Ahh memories we are making... haha

Howard is actually trying to pull me out the door right now so we can go look at some couches! Wish us luck on the furniture hunt!
This is me on the look out for good furniture. That is cheap and not nasty or worn out. It's almost non-existing.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on the hunt! I want to see pics of the new place :) I guess you can wait until you have some furniture filling some of the spaces if you must ;)

    Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you found some nice things!!! Send pix quick. Hope you had a wonderful week-end. Sad we couldn't get the flights to match up ! We will have to surprise you guys another time.

    Love, your Oregon family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you guys found a place you like! It sounds nice, I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete