Get a move on it!
It's official. We're really doing it! Howard and I have sold everything including the kitchen sink and we are hitting the road this Tuesday. How exciting it is to think of a new beginning. There is no better feeling than starting somewhere fresh! Okay, I am terrified of the approaching summer of Hell; however, I bought myself a new swimsuit and I think I will survive.
what?!?!? arizona? yikes!
ReplyDeleteno, really, i have a sister who grew up here in washington and now lives south east of phoenix (queen creek) and she absolutely loves it. she says they don't go out much in the summer, kinda like we do in the winter. AND, the winters are amazing. good luck, i can't wait to hear what you think! :)
p.s. i now realize you've been too busy to blog, but i'm still waiting for the once a week installments. {wink, wink}
I can't wait!!!! See you very soon!
ReplyDeleteWe are SOOOO excited that you guys are coming!! Here's to lots of pool days this summer & fun family barbeques! ;)
ReplyDelete