Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hello!


Newest addiction...





These yummy, healthy blueberry muffins! I would given you the recipe too, but it's at home. So, I will be back with that.

Anyways, things are going good on the Hansen home front. Howard is wrapping up his Fall semester and his grades are looking excellent. His brain is looking a little fried though and we're both so glad that he is almost through with BYU. For the past couple semesters Howard has been working an early (early!) morning job on campus re-finishing concrete. He has a fantastic boss named KURT who has become his new partner in crime. They are so good at multi-tasking, they can work and go Geocaching at the same time! It's amazing ;)  Howard has also been doing an incredible job at training our newest addition (our dachshund "woody"). Woody can now play fetch, stand on his back legs, sit, stay, chase his tail, bark at the wind, and many more enthralling tricks... 
                                                   
As for me, I am just traveling all over the U.S. with my new job as a flight attendant :) I am having a blast too. Last week I was in Memphis, TN. exploring Sun Studio, Beale street, and the National Civil Rights Museum. I also got to drop by San Antonio, TX to tip my hat at the Alamo and eat at Riccardo's (the best Mexican restaurant in all of Texas). The best part of my job is not just the interesting cities I get to spend time in, it is the people I meet. You can tell which passengers have a story to tell out loud and I love listening to them all (well most of them...). I get to meet so many different types of people! I can tell my perspective is growing with this job. 

Howard and I are really excited that Thanksgiving is next week! Although, I can't believe it came so soon. Time flies so fast. We're heading out to Arizona to enjoy some good home-cookin'. I finally get to meet my newest niece Payton and I also get to see Jackie with her prego belly ;) AND I get to meet Brad's cute girlfriend Whitney. So much to catch up on! 

We love spending time with family, so next week is going to be a great vacation for us. Hope everyone out there reading this will also have a wonderful Thanksgiving! And if we know you, we are grateful for you :] 

Love- the Hansens 


 

1 comment:

  1. yIPEEEE... I LOVE NEW POSTS. THANKS FOR THE UPDATES, IT IS ALMOST LIKE GETTING A LETTER.
    I CAN'T BELIEVE WOODY CAN DO ALL THESE NEW TRICKS. CONGRATS TO YOUR FAITHFUL STUDENTS AND THOUGHTFUL HUBBY. GOOD JOB FOR YOU WORKING HARD AND GIVING OTHERS A CHANCE TO TELL THEIR STORIES.
    LOVED HAVING YOU HERE AND HOPE YOU COME BACK SOON WE LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete