Monday, October 18, 2010

hairy decision

The leaves are changing colors... Trees are shedding their summer 
wardrobe... 

I think it's time for me to cut my hair!




This is how I want to make the chop! What do you think??

7 comments:

  1. You would look adorable/sexy ;) I think its perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from the 3 of us in Oregon :) We love you and we have lived through many regrets with your hair. It is soooo gorgeous. Leave it alone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!! Do IT I wish I was as brave!! Miss YA bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love it and it would look super good on you! What do you have to lose??...hair grows back, so if you decide it's not what you love, no biggie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. one again...NOOOOOOOOOOOO! It is so beautiful right now and you know you will cry and will give up a lot of options on how you can do it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha... i love the dramatic NO from my Oregon family. You guys have no sense of adventure ;)

    ReplyDelete