Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fly me to the moon...


These are just a few of my fellow flight trainees with one of our amazing instructors Fusako. She taught me how to do the Pee-Wee Herman dance when checking seats. Also I had the privilege of taking some of her home-grown veggies with me! I made the best pizza sauce with it all.



 The dynamite Mother/Daughter duo- Jennifer and Sunae. I'd watch myself if I was on their flight. They are tough chicks :] 
                                                                                             
My roommate Karry! We always stayed up way too late, but we laughed a lot. Which makes all the difference...

3 comments:

  1. Cutest flight attendant I've ever seen! Seriously, your bangs look so good with your new uniform. Is that a weird thing to say? I don't care, its true. Brady and I are so proud of you and your hard work. Way to go Dan!!! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word little girl...I think I forget you have grown up! You are sooo beautiful. We are proud of you. You look like a perfect flight attendant. Hope your travel dreams come true darlin! Please post some of these pix on FB so I can share.
    Yahoooo for you Danee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest gal in the sky! I hope I see you on a flight someday. Can't wait to have a COOL attendant!!

    ReplyDelete