Reporting on day 9 of Skywest flight attendant training.
I will be in the lovely city of Salt Lake City, Ut for a total of 24 days filling my brain with all sorts of useful information. Like: Don't use dry ice as a coolant in passengers beverage and if it's wet and not yours don't touch it.
I am staying at a wonderfully, plush hotel right in the middle of town. And when I come home at night my bed has been made for me and my toilet paper is done up in a decorative display. I am not sure how I will live without these accommodations back in Provo. Maybe I can train my dog Woody to turn our bath towels into freakish animals and to wash all our dishes. Then I will feel taken care of like I do here at the hotel.
The training itself is intense. Don't let those flight attendants fool you- they know their stuff and then some about emergency situations. I am enjoying the feeling of being back in high school with homework every night and tests the next day. I am grateful for this new job! And so excited to travel :]
I miss Howard. A lot. I miss Woody too, but then I come home to visit and I remember that he lives in our apartment and is a smelly dog. Then I just miss my husband and I don't miss my dog as much(can't wait to have a backyard). Howard picked me up last night and brought me home. He had an amazing dinner prepared (chicken with pineapple, garlic and red pepper dish!) with rose petals scattered everywhere. Howard is incredibly romantic and sweet. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.

Sounds more like a fun getaway to me! How nice to come home to a little romance :)
ReplyDeleteYAHOOO....I am so glad to see an update. What a wonderful couple you are. I love when you spoil each other.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are having fun and being challenged...thanks for the info on dry ice...I will quit doing that ;)
Fly high miss/mrs. Hansen
I practice the same "if it's wet and not yours don't touch it" here in my own home. Who knows what the sam-heck my children have coming out of their little bodies! I'm really happy for you that you have a job you love!!
ReplyDelete