This may be blog overload, but I think I created 5 new posts in the last hour. I just want all my friends and family to be a part of my every thought and move ;)
So, scroll on down for a tour of Summer 2010 with the Hansen's.
Yahoo! Thanks for the blog update! I really enjoy peeking in at your lives.....that sounds a little creepy. You know what I mean :) You always look so beautiful....how do you do it? Even when you're bowling! Oh, by the way...I heard a Spice Girls song yesterday and it made me think of you when you were a little girl because you loved them. :)
That is absolutely gorgeous! Provo still has my heart :)
ReplyDeleteWoody is so cute! And seems to be a very good hiker. Happy Birthday Howard!
ReplyDeleteYahoo! Thanks for the blog update! I really enjoy peeking in at your lives.....that sounds a little creepy. You know what I mean :) You always look so beautiful....how do you do it? Even when you're bowling! Oh, by the way...I heard a Spice Girls song yesterday and it made me think of you when you were a little girl because you loved them. :)
ReplyDelete