Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fly by

Summer is going by quickly, but Howard and I are making the most of the beautiful sunny days that have finally reached Utah. Here are some things we fill our days with: 

- Hikes (going to Stewart Falls with Cat and Landon. Also going up Rock Canyon with Woody)

- Swimming (Aka sneaking into Branbury and using their awesome, usually empty, pool)

- MOVIES (lots and lots of movies. Robin Hood(A), Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (A), Leap Year (A+), Quigley Down Under (B))

Howard just got a second part-time job cleaning tile. Which starts at 4am! Yikes :\ So, his days usually consist of waking up, getting deodorant on if he's lucky, and driving to work. Then he comes home and puts Spongebob Squarepants on real quiet and goes to sleep. My days are spent at the hospital for 8hrs serving hungry new mothers (a scary combination). I just applied to Skywest and will be going to their open house interview this month!! Howard and I believe this will be the ideal job for me to land. 

     Reason #1  It will help make our traveling dreams affordable 
     Reason #2 I think the uniforms are awesome and I've always wanted to talk on the overhead speaker;) j/k those are not good reasons.

Please cross your fingers for me. I have seen enough topless- nursing moms on the mother/baby unit for one lifetime! I need to do more with my life than just feed an already obese nation. So, I hope to become a flight attendant. To aide Americans with their travels and to feed them peanuts and pint size sodas. Much more ambitious life goal.

1 comment:

  1. i SWEAR dANEE...kEEP wRITING, yOU aRE hILARIOUS! gOOD lUCK wITH tHE jOB i dIDN'T kNOW hOWARD gOT aNOTHER jOB. yOU gOOD hARD=wORKIN dOGS.

    fUN wRITING hUH?

    lOVE, mOM

    ReplyDelete