Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sunday strolls



My Dad, my Mom, and my sister Haylee came to Utah!! The first day out we all went to Ryan and Stephanie's house.
The sun was finally out (after a nasty winter), so we jumped in our cars and went to the park. Grandpa and Grandma Hansen surprised Avery with a little red wagon and she doesn't know quite what to do with it. She is a bit to tiny to push it and has a hard time sitting still when being pulled in it, so she learned to flip it over and play with the wheels... haha 
Cute Olivia-loo-hoo :] 


Later that night: Haylee and I went on a little shopping spree for her graduation dress. Don't worry this one is just a simple party dress she picked out. 



Sunday came around to find some pooped out people: 
 (okay I had actually just finished reading the scriptures out loud 
  and all three of them were out!). 



3 comments:

  1. that was such a great week and week-end! Love and miss you all. One of my favorite days was going to the temple (of course) with you two!

    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun for you guys! Ahhh, I miss your family. I'm dying over here that Haylee is so grown up!!!! When did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha these are great! :) can't wait to come back! and i'm really regretting not getting those cheetah leggings ;)

    -haylee

    ReplyDelete