Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring holiday


HAPPY EASTER!
We spent our lovely weekend with the Hansen's and the Thompson's. There was a lot of this going on:

 Brad and Whitney were around to make things fun :]Howard tamed the beast (cute little beastie), while I sprawled out on the couch. Ahhh... 

Relaxation didn't last too long b/c these cuties wanted to play.


The night before Howard took me on a date to see the Easter pageant at the Mesa temple. It was my first time to see the show and I was amazed!

I especially loved the end song when all the cast members came out and sang praises to Jesus. It made me think that when the Savior does come again all will recognize him as King and Lord over all. Every knee will bow. That will be so cool

p.s. It was really awesome to be on a date with my cute hubby... alone. Thanks Jodi!








No comments:

Post a Comment