I love to cook! I check out recipe books from the Provo library every couple weeks. Then I tear the books apart. Debating if the cooks are actually skilled or just rich... Or if the recipe books are too complicated (I hate it when they are just trying to show off ;).
I recently found an amazing cook book titled: Two Dudes, One Pan. Every single recipe I have tried so far has been scrumptious :] The top picture is chicken thighs with a scallop, white wine- red vinegar dressing. I served it with garlic mashed potatoes (the secret to good mashed potatoes is to add heavy whipping cream ).
The picture below is top sirloin drizzled with a homemade chile verde sauce coupled with a risotto- asparagus dish (there is mascarpone cheese in it- which I have never used before).
Mmmmm. Looks so good I can almost taste it!
ReplyDeleteAre you really my child? Or are you Julia Child's child ;)
ReplyDeleteWow, impressive!
Love ya darlin
YUM! Do you wanna move in with me and be our personal chef?! ;) Looks amazing girl!
ReplyDeleteOk miss fancy chef! Maybe you should move to AZ and have us over EVERY Sunday! We could try all your new creations! :) Howard is one lucky guy!
ReplyDelete