Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wedding Registry




Registering for our wedding is going pretty good. We are getting close to finishing up and are getting super excited about the different things we were able to find at the stores to put in our new home. We are going to move into a basement apartment just south of BYU campus. I'm most excited about being able to register at REI... :) I'm pretty stoked about it. The other stores are good too, but nothing says "I love you" like new camping gear!

2 comments:

  1. you look so happy howie! marriage is the best! looks like you found a perfect girl for ya.. she is pretty and looks like a lot of fun. good luck with everything. keep on having fun. seriously, there is nothing better! slumber party with your best friend every night! yipeeee!!! im excited for ya! our blog is www.sarjuh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! We lived in a basement apartment for our first year too! Nothing like fun memories! No dishwasher, no closet, ahhhh the good old days!

    ReplyDelete