In the company of stars and a couple of deer(I was so confused why he keep hugging me when the deer were standing 2ft. away from us... haha)Howard knelt in front of me and ask me to be his girl... forever.
The surprises continued to pour out as the night unfolded...
Initially, Howard proposed with an antique ring he had made. Later we found a beautiful engagement ring together that has almost caused me a few car accidents. I can't stop looking at it ;)
We're so glad that we found each other.


We are so excited for you two! Glad the proposal happened...even though you were trying to run ahead of Howard... ;) LOVE the ring!! SO BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Cant believe my little sergeant Danee Fanee is getting married! Craziness I tell ya ;) We are so excited for you guys and happy to have Howard joining the family...love ya!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Danee! Tara Duncan told me and I am way excited for you. What a great time of life.
ReplyDeleteman we're so excited for you guys!!!
ReplyDelete